Kit Supply Tote - Brushworks
Meet the Kit Supply Tote, a luxurious zippered project bag with lots of space, plenty of interior pockets and two handles. The bag opens wide and is perfectly sized to hold project supplies for knitting or sewing. The Kit Supply Tote comes in 2 size options.
The small-sized tote is great for shawls and even lightweight garments. The large size tote is a wonderful size for those bulky projects, blankets, large vests, and colorwork sweaters. You’ll love the interior pockets to store all the tools and notions. The separating zipper opens up completely to allow easy access into the bag.
Small Tote is approx:
- 12 x 9 inches, 6 inches deep at the base
- 30,5 x 23 cm, 15 cm deep
Large bag is approx:
- 14 x 11 inches, 6 inches deep at the base
- 35,5 x 28 cm, 15 cm deep
Pictured is the Small Size
- Separating zipper for easy access
- Two sets of interior slip pockets in multiple sizes
- Fusible fleece for a nice body and can stand by itself.
- Exterior designer fabric (cotton/linen blend fabric) and colorful interior fabric (100% cotton)
- Cotton webbing handles
- The Kit Supply Tote is a pattern by Aneela Hoey
Please note that the colors may differ on PC screens depending on their settings and inherent technical properties. I do my best to accurately photograph colors in true-to-life light.